[OPLINLIST] Smoke Smell on Hotspots

Chad Neeper via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon Aug 7 09:41:07 EDT 2017

Forgot to mention....use isopropyl alcohol for your damp cloth. Use a high
percent isopropyl alcohol like 91%, not the common 70%. Higher the better
for its faster drying properties. Again...test an inconspicuous spot for
color fastness and non-plastic-destroyingness. (Yes, that's a real
word...at least it should be, IMHO. :-)

Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*