[OPLINLIST] soft-sided carts--rather worn, still roll to whomever wants to pick them up

Steve Owley via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Aug 15 17:52:08 EDT 2017

Hey all,

Westerville has three soft-sided vinyl "basket" trucks, more or less like this model here (I am guessing the 18 bushel size):

http://carts.royal-basket.com/viewitems/permanent-liner-basket-trucks-2/heavy-duty-trucks?&plpver=10

They are quite worn everywhere, but still roll true and have no serious holes in them.  Were used to haul books from the outside drops to the processing facility.  If anyone is interested, please email me directly and I will make arrangements with you.  We will provide them for free if the taker comes and gets them, once we have cleared it with our Board in a couple of weeks.  Cleaned up a bit, they might make a good vehicle for any awkwardly-shaped, voluminous items you need to move around your library.

Thanks,

Steve
sowley at westervillelibrary.org

Steven Owley