[OPLINLIST] Help Garnet A. Wilson win $25K for building fund

Jennifer McKell via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Aug 16 09:58:57 EDT 2017

I have been to this library many times and want to second everything
Jennifer has said.  It's time to support her and Tom Adkins in the great
work they do in Pike Co.  Ohio has many beautiful libraries and it's Pike
County's turn.  Waverly and Pike Co. are very small so they will never get
all the votes they need for this grant program from the local community.
It's up to their library community to help. Thanks,

Jennifer Thompson McKell