[OPLINLIST] Last chance! Strengthen your team through communication

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Thu Apr 19 11:20:01 EDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3D7D0.5BDBD7A0]

Whether you find yourself working mostly with end users, your fellow librarians, or community partners and stakeholders, you can benefit from a better understanding of the basics of effective and meaningful communication. Plan to join us for a discussion with Dr. Miriam Matteson about common communication tasks like explaining, questioning, listening, and reflecting.

Attendees will receive a skill inventory assessment prior to the session, which will be used for reflection and discussion.

Building Blocks of Interpersonal Communication<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=445&reset=1>
Monday, April 23rd, 2:30PM-4:00PM
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Matteson
Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

Other Upcoming Events in the Cultivating Connections Series

>From Problem Patrons to Sensitive Subjects: Dealing with Difficult Conversations<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=452&reset=1>
Workshop: Monday, May 7th from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM at OhioNET
Presenters: Dr. Miriam Matteson (Kent State University), Kate Porter & Pam Cole (Upper Arlington Public Library)

Looking for more?  Check out these upcoming webinars or head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities