[OPLINLIST] Register for Training/Mandy Knapp

Patti Tackett ptackettmml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:38:26 EDT 2018

Hi Mandy,
Our Director wanted the Staff to take the Webinar classes on "Transparent
Language Online " Hobbies and Crafts, Home Improvement and Small Business
Reference Centers" "Oxford Research Encyclopedias and very short
introductions"
 June 5 and June 7 for the "Transparent Language Online" (splitting our
Staff so that we have coverage for the Desk
 May 3, May 8 and June 6 "Hobbies and Crafts...."
 May 17, May 29 - " Oxford Research Encyclopedias"
I just wanted to be sure that we were signed up for these webinars.
Kathy Webb our director sent the email to us to sign up for these webinars
but I was not sure about the actual Registering....
Marvin Memorial Library
Shelby, OH

*Patti Tackett*
*ptackettmml at gmail.com <ptackettmml at gmail.com>*