[OPLINLIST] FT Youth Services Librarian Opening

Ellen Smith ellen.smith at hudson.lib.oh.us
Thu Jan 11 14:29:01 EST 2018

Come join our team at the 5 Star Hudson Library & Historical Society!

We currently have an opening for a Full Time Youth Services Librarian to work in our recently remodeled Children's and Teen Rooms. The position includes a full benefits package.

Details:

https://www.hudsonlibrary.org/about/employment-opportunities/

Employment Opportunities – Hudson Library<https://www.hudsonlibrary.org/about/employment-opportunities/>
www.hudsonlibrary.org
PDF Version. YOUTH SERVICES LIBRARIAN (FT) The Hudson Library and Historical Society, a Library Journal 5-Star Library, is seeking an energetic, creative, customer ...

Ellen Smith
Assistant Director
Hudson Library & Historical Society
96 Library Street