[OPLINLIST] OhioNET Seeks Executive Director/CEO

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Thu Jun 7 17:14:53 EDT 2018

Greetings,

As we shared in April to the list, Michael P. Butler will be retiring from OhioNET at the end of 2018.  We are now seeking his replacement.

Working with Summit Search Solutions, the OhioNET Board Search Committee has developed a full profile for the position; the profile is available online at https://summitsearchsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/OhioNet_Profile.pdf

We hope that you will share this opportunity with interested and qualified friends and colleagues.  For further information about the position and the search process, we encourage you to contact Stephanie Fowler, Senior Consultant at Summit Search Solutions, via telephone at 530-677-9945 or email at sfowler at summitsearchsolutions.com<mailto:sfowler at summitsearchsolutions.com>.

Sincerely,

Christine

--

Christine Morris