[OPLINLIST] Assistant Branch Manager

Traci Higgins thiggins at delawarelibrary.org
Mon Jun 18 08:02:43 EDT 2018

Come work with a great team! The Delaware County District Library has an
opening for an Assistant Branch Manager at our Orange Branch
<https://www.delawarelibrary.org/node/1269>. This position reports to the
Branch Manager and is responsible for leading the Adult Services team at
the branch.  Primary duties will include planning and providing programming
for the branch, providing leadership in customer relations and embedding
themselves in the community through outreach, as well as leading the Adult
Services team at Orange. (Complete job description and application can be
found at https://www.delawarelibrary.org/careers)

DCDL places a high value on friendly customer service, and the successful
candidate will be passionate about maintaining current collaborations,
while also creating new partnerships.  Creativity, independence, and
interest in developing programs that reflect our diverse community is a
must.

Salary range is $20.50-$29.11 per hour (dependent on experience) with
generous benefits and a strong institutional commitment to continuing
education.  This is a full-time position and will include some evenings and
weekends.  Download and print the application form and send completed form,
along with resume and cover letter to skennedy at delawarelibrary.org, or:

Sara Kennedy

Orange Branch Library

7171 Gooding Blvd.

Delaware, OH 43015

Position open until filled.  Applications will be considered on a
first-come, first-served basis.