[OPLINLIST] code of conduct

Kristi Hale hale at wrightlibrary.org
Fri Mar 2 15:03:34 EST 2018

Candy,

Wright Library’s Code of Conduct can be viewed on our website along with all of our other public policies.
https://www.wrightlibrary.org/content/policies-and-documents

We do not put it on our welcome brochure, but printed copies of the code of conduct area available at each service desk, so staff can address issues as needed.

Sincerely,

[dooronlyblue]
Kristi Hale Director
Wright Memorial Public Library