[OPLINLIST] Old blueprints

David Brown david at canalfultonlibrary.org
Tue Mar 6 11:11:42 EST 2018

Good question!  One of our library's first board members was an engineer.
He was also a founder of the Canal Fulton Heritage Society.  Many of his
drawings and maps were done as blueprints.  Please share any advice about
preservation or scanning of large documents like blueprints with the list.

Thanks!

--
David B. Brown, Director
Canal Fulton Public Library