[OPLINLIST] Job Posting Wadsworth Public Library - Assistant, Circulation Department

Melanie Woodward melanie.woodward at wadsworthlibrary.com
Tue Jun 25 12:58:44 EDT 2019

Open Position Announcement: Assistant, Circulation & Automation Services

Application Window: 06/25/2019 – 07/14/2019
Job Summary

The Wadsworth Public Library is seeking a customer and team-oriented
Assistant to serve in our Circulation & Automation Services department.
Assistants provide circulation services and first-point of patron service
at the Circulation Desk and Drive-Up window. The Library is a busy and
dynamic environment and the position requires a consistently high level of
public interaction and team work among employees.

Schedule

Part-time, 20 hours/week.
Starting Rate of Pay

$10.84 / hour
Benefits

The position includes paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave.
Minimum Qualifications:

High school diploma, strong work ethic, ability to work well with others,
evening and weekend availability.
Application Instructions

Full application instructions and job description available at our digital
career portal located at www.wadsworthlibrary.com/careers. To be
considered, interested applicants must download and submit a completed
application, a cover letter, resume and references through the career
portal on the Library’s website. *Paper applications are no longer accepted
by mail or in person*. Partial or incomplete employment applications will
not be considered.
Deadline:

Applications are due by the close of business on Sunday, July 14, 2019
Inquiries:

While we appreciate your interest in this opportunity we do not take calls
about open positions. Instead, we encourage interested parties to read the
application instructions carefully and submit their materials accordingly.

Melanie Woodward, Deputy Fiscal Officer, Administration
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad St
Wadsworth, OH 44281