[OPLINLIST] Microfilm: Free to a good home

Mandy Knapp mknapp at westervillelibrary.org
Sat Jun 29 10:28:58 EDT 2019

Hello all,

I hope this day finds you well. We are seeking a new home for our run of the Columbus Dispatch on microfilm. A spreadsheet of the available rolls is attached to this email. In your reply, please let me know which rolls of microfilm you would like. We also have the New York Times "Great Events" series on microfiche available. I recommend pick-up at the Westerville Library, but I can also send to any library on Cargo. Let me know your preference.

Have a lovely day,

Mandy Knapp

Adult Services Manager

Westerville Public Library