[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Help libraries prepare for Car Care Month with ChiltonLibrary

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Mar 14 12:51:40 EDT 2019

Forwarding promotional information from Chilton's...

April is National Car Care Month and Gale has all of the support materials
libraries need to help patrons prepare for summer road trips with
*ChiltonLibrary*. In addition to the materials available on the ChiltonLibrary
product page <https://support.gale.com/products/chll>, we have added a web
banner and social media post for National Car Care Month here
<https://support.gale.com/marketing/themes/prepareforsummer> that your
libraries can use to direct patrons to car care information.

If you have questions about what is available or how libraries can utilize
these marketing materials, you can always schedule a time for us to connect
through this link <https://calendly.com/joseph-williams> or feel free to
give me a call at any time.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions or if there
is anything else I can do to assist you.

Best,

*Joseph Williams*

Consortia Engagement Manager

Gale | Cengage Learning

27500 Drake Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331

(o) 800-877-4253 ext. 18046 | (f) 800.990.4253 | (e)
joseph.williams at cengage.com | www.gale.cengage.com

<https://calendly.com/joseph-williams>