[OPLINLIST] Morley Library (Painesville, OH) Adult/Teen Services Manager opening

Aurora Martinez aurora.martinez at morleylibrary.org
Sat May 4 12:23:43 EDT 2019

Morley Library is seeking a creative, organized library professional to join our management team. Our Adult/Teen Services Manager is tasked with guiding the work of the department and its staff in a way that reflects the goals of the organization and, most importantly, serves the needs of our diverse community.

The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for and accomplishments in customer service, innovative programming development, community networking (including connecting and partnering with other community resources), and collection development. The position supervises a staff of 7 full and part time staff and must have a proven record of strong supervisory and leadership skills.   A fullā€time position, the Adult/Teen Services Manager primarily works weekdays 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM, but please note that some evening and weekend hours are required. The Library offers a competitive compensation package including healthcare, retirement plan, and generous paid time off. An application and job description may be viewed at https://www.morleylibrary.org/now-hiring.

Qualified candidates should submit both a resume and application to Morley Library, ATTN: Human Resources, 184 Phelps Street, Painesville, OH 44077, or via email to jobs at morleylibrary.org<mailto:jobs at morleylibrary.org>. Applications will be accepted through Sunday, May 12.

Aurora M. Martinez, Director
Morley Library
184 Phelps St. | Painesville, OH 44077
aurora.martinez at morleylibrary.org<mailto:aurora.martinez at morleylibrary.org>