[OPLINLIST] NORWELD News

Toni Whitney twhitney at norweld.org
Wed May 8 16:03:53 EDT 2019

Attached for your information is the latest issue of NORWELD News which
perhaps you will distribute to your staff, board, or other parties of
interest.  Thank you in advance for doing so!

Additionally, I have attached the Budget Support Testimony FY2020 - FY2021
from State Librarian Beverly Cain so that you are aware of the struggle the
State Library, related entites, and the four Regional Library Systems have
had with stable funding over the past few years.  In regard to this, may I
urge those who truly value the services provided by these entities to
contact the Senators mentioned in the NORWELD News article (as soon as
possibl) to let them know how much our services are valued by you and your
staff. This is very easy to do by just googling their name, contact, and
filling out an online form!

Also, for those of you who may not be aware, I have submitted my letter of
retirement to the NORWELD Board.  I will be working through the end of June
and would like to extend my appreciation to all of you in "library land"
who have touched my life in so many meaningful ways over the years.  Truly,
it is, and has been, my pleasure to work in Ohio libraries for these many
years.  Thank you for helping me through a successful career and for your
continued work to make Ohio libraries great!

Sincerely,

Toni R. Whitney, Executive Director
*NORWELD*
181 1/2 S. Main Street