[OPLINLIST] Library shelving for sale

Dee Culbertson dee.culbertson at madison-library.info
Tue May 28 12:12:38 EDT 2019

Madison Public Library has shelving to sell to a library who needs it.  Currently, we have tons of parts but here is a listing of what we can get to and the prices.  If you would like to come out and see the other pieces, please feel free, otherwise we will keep posting them for sale as we can get to them.

We have 14 Double sided 84” H X 36”W X 9” D frames (with shelves) this includes a total of 140 shelves.  They are Estey Putty in color with end panels and steel canopy top.  We would like $4,000 for this shelf.

[cid:5f8ea582-35e2-43dc-80a8-c6c9a888722e]

We have at least 112 shelves 36” W X 9” D Estey Putty Color we would like $350.00 for all of these or $3.50 each.

We have 8 double sided frames appr. 66” Height  Esty Putty Color we would like $1250 for all of these or $160.00 Each.

Please contact Shawna Goostree or Dee Culbertson at 440-428-2189 or email at: shawna.goostree at madison-library.info or dee.culbertson at madison-library.info for questions.

Any items will need to be picked-up in person.

Thank you,

DeeAnna Culbertson, Director

Madison Public Library

6111 Middle Ridge Rd.