[OPLINLIST] security systems

Joe Knueven joe at wilmington.lib.oh.us
Wed Nov 20 14:56:19 EST 2019

Good day, (apologies for the cross-posting)

I am looking at replacing aging tattle strip style security gates in our library and was considering the possibility of switching to RFID tags while in the process of changing out gates.

With that in mind, is there anyone who has worked with a company other than Bibliotheca for such a system?

I don't necessarily have a problem with Bibliotheca, but if there is a competitor that someone is using I'd be interested in being able to consider them as well.

Thanks.

Joe

Joe Knueven, Director

Wilmington Public Library