[OPLINLIST] Only a few days left to register for Planning for Trauma-Informed Service webinar on 12/4

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Nov 26 10:00:29 EST 2019

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5A440.54CBEB10]

Trauma-informed service can come in many forms, and there are many different potential changes you can make to benefit your community. You want to help but it can be difficult to know where to start.  In this webinar, attendees will walk through a checklist of issues to consider when planning changes to services, facilities, programming, and staff training.

Planning for Trauma-Informed Service: a Checklist of Considerations<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=515&reset=1>
Wednesday, December 4 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Presenter: Dr. Meghan Harper (Kent State University - iSchool)
CEUs: 1

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our online sessions at your convenience. Looking for more content in our Cultivating Connections training track?  Check out this upcoming webinar or head to the Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently available events.

Fostering Dialogue: Communication Strategies for Challenging Topics<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=545&reset=1>
Wednesday, February 19 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Presenters: Ione Damasco (University of Dayton) and Dracine Hodges (Duke University)
CEUs: 1

As always, if you find yourself with questions about these or any of our continuing education options, don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>.  We're always happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities