[OPLINLIST] Adobe Illustrator help

Lynn Pauley LPauley at bossardlibrary.org
Tue Oct 1 13:43:26 EDT 2019

Anyone out there in Ohio Library Land that uses Adobe Illustrator and would be able to help me with a file?

I downloaded and EPS file from Vecteezy and would like to change some of the graphics.

I usually use Inkscape to edit files that I download from Freepik and Vecteezy but Inkscape will not open this EPS file.

I have also tried GIMP with no success.

The file is too large to attach (16 mb) but if you are able to help, e-mail me and I can send the file to you with the edits I would like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn Pauley, CPLS