[OPLINLIST] Adobe Illustrator help

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Oct 1 14:27:39 EDT 2019

Lynn,

I'm not specifically familiar with editing Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
files myself, but it does seem to be possible in GIMP, if you have
Ghostscript installed. (Ghostscript is an interpreter for PostScript and
PDF.)
Check this link out:
https://smallbusiness.chron.com/open-eps-gimp-27752.html

HTH,
Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*