[OPLINLIST] Join Us at OhioNET – Multiple Opportunities!

Christine Morris christinem at ohionet.org
Wed Oct 9 11:07:38 EDT 2019

"I can't imagine working anywhere else."

That's what our employees say.  It may be because of the opportunity to work with librarians--possibly the most interesting people on the planet--all day long.  It could be due to our incredible flexibility.  Or it may be that our staff feel free to be their authentic selves in our workplace.  Whatever the reason or reasons may be, people who come to OhioNET are happy with their decision.

That's why this is a unique time at OhioNET.  We have three full-time openings, and we’d like you to consider joining us.

OhioNET's vision is to connect libraries for stronger communities.  We do that in many different ways, but at our heart, we are a membership-driven nonprofit organization serving libraries and librarians of all types and sizes. Most of our members are located throughout Ohio, but we are happy to serve libraries in West Virginia, western Pennsylvania, and even further afield.

Much more information about OhioNET, our members, and our services can be found at our website, www.ohionet.org.

In our Technology Services Team, we are seeking a Library Systems Coordinator to assist with the on-going maintenance and end-user support for OhioNET-managed library systems, with primary focus on the COOL consortium (Consortium of Ohio Libraries) Evergreen library management system and services. (Salary range: $48,000 to $52,000)

In our Member Services Team, we are looking for a new Electronic Resources Coordinator to evaluate licensed electronic products and services on behalf of OhioNET membership, negotiate ongoing renewals, and generally manage electronic resource vendor relations. (Salary range: $48,000 to $52,000)

Additionally, we are seeking a Member Engagement Coordinator to help us keep in touch with our members and the library community as a whole. (Salary range: $46,000 to $50,000)

Each of these positions has a full benefits package that includes vacation, sick, and personal time; multiple options for medical, dental, and vision coverage; employer-paid life and disability insurance, and more.  We also offer a retirement plan with employer match and an optional flexible savings account.

To apply or to learn more about these opportunities, please visit https://app.trinethire.com/companies/24802-ohionet/jobs.

--

Christine Morris
Deputy Director