[OPLINLIST] Redirecting Email

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Oct 9 11:26:05 EDT 2019

Debbi,

You probably just need to unsubscribe from OPLINLIST using your personal
email and then resubscribe using your new library email address. You can do
this by reading and following the instructions on this page:

HTH,
Chad

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*