[OPLINLIST] OPLIN Solves....Getting private financial data from your staff

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Oct 17 14:01:49 EDT 2019

[image: solves.png]
*You know how you get the same questions, over and over again, at your
library? So do we! *
*In an effort to help answer some FAQs, OPLIN will periodically publish
these mini how-to guides.*

"How do I get financial data or other private information out of my staff?"

Clearly, that's a kind of clickbait-ish headline, right? But, thousands of
Ohio's library staff have already been tested...and a good number have
already been caught unawares by the online security awareness and phishing
simulation, InfoSec, that OPLIN provides to Ohio's public libraries.

No one wants one of their library's staff members to be the weak link in a
*real *security or phishing scenario. *This is why OPLIN provides InfoSec,
free of charge.* We know that phishing attempts have gotten far more
sophisticated recently and want to help libraries be ready.

Want to know more?  https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/securityiq    or chat with
us directly by going to https://support.oplin.org/

--
*Laura Solomon*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)