[OPLINLIST] Cake Pans

Melissa Luthman mluthman at auglaizelibraries.org
Thu Oct 17 14:42:50 EDT 2019

Hello! The Auglaize County Libraries started our collection with a donation as well.  In the years since, we've added cake-toppers, spatulas, icing tip sets, and more to the collection.  People are still suprised to discover you can borrow cake pans (especially the ones you'll only use once like the numbers or different characters).  There's a link to our entire collection in the information below.   Here is what our website says for what we call our "Kitchen Collection":
Kitchen Collection

[Kitchen Collection text with library logo]

Kitchen Collection Items are located at all 6 of our county library locations. If the item is not at your location it may take additional time for the pan to arrive at your pick up library.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ENTIRE COLLECTION<https://www.auglaizelibraries.org/sites/default/files/CakePanList04-07-2017%20email%20res.pdf>

Have you ever needed a certain type of baking pan, but didn't want to buy it to use just once?

Would you like to make a specially-shaped or themed cake for an upcoming event?

Let the library's Kitchen Collection help!

The Auglaize County Libraries are proud to offer more than 100 different baking pans, cake toppers, utensils, and more for patrons to check out and use for up to 14 days. Funded by the Friends of the <https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheWapakonetaPublicLibrary> Wapakoneta<https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheWapakonetaPublicLibrary> Library<https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheWapakonetaPublicLibrary> and a grant from Midwest Electric<http://www.midwestrec.com/myCommunity/communityConnectionFund.aspx>, and boosted by a donation of pans from Reed Memorial Library<http://www.reed.lib.oh.us/> in Ravenna, Ohio, the Kitchen Collection makes available those special and unusual pans you might need to add an extra layer of festivity to your party.

Click on the link below to access a full list of the items available in the Kitchen Collection.  We also welcome donations from patrons who have any type of kitchen item they would like to contribute to the collection.  To donate an item, please contact April DeLong, Adult Services Coordinator, at (419)738-2121, or bring your item(s) to the library.

All items circ for 14 days and a renewable once.  Each item is placed in a bag, which are labeled with a barcode, our logo, a picture from the box or one we print out of what the cake should look like (if available).  We have the pictures available on the website and each location also has a binder with all of the items listed, along with pictures.  There isn't any paperwork for the patron involved.  And I'm not sure what you mean, by used illegally.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
Good luck!
Melissa

Melissa Luthman

Branch Supervisor