[OPLINLIST] Specialty shelving to give away

Julie McClellan juliemcclellan at lebanonlibrary.org
Tue Oct 22 10:08:14 EDT 2019

Good morning!

We're doing a little housekeeping here at the Lebanon Public Library and
have some shelving to give away.

These are tilting/pivoting shelves with a lower edge.  We used to use them
to display current issues of magazines, with the back issues stowed
underneath on a horizontal shelf (not included).   There are 28
putty-colored tilting shelves, which are 35" long and 14" deep.  See
attached picture.

It's a beautiful day for a drive - these are available for pick up at our
Library.  We are located in southwest Ohio, between Dayton and Cincinnati -
right across from the beautiful Golden Lamb Inn and Restaurant.

Julie McClellan, MLIS