[OPLINLIST] Book Club Kits

Kathleen Lamantia klamantia at starklibrary.org
Tue Oct 29 15:52:08 EDT 2019

We do.

If you go to our website www.starklibrary.org<http://www.starklibrary.org> and search for title “Book Club Discussion Kit” you should get all of them.  You can then pick a few and see how our cataloging looks.  If you have any further questions, just email me, I’m the one who makes them.

We try to use leased books to get a few more circs before we return them, but there are also a few old kits from many years ago which we have not yet refreshed or eliminated, though we intend to do that.

Kathleen F. Lamantia, MLIS
Technical Services Librarian
Stark County District Library
p:  330-458-2723