[OPLINLIST] staff training

Melissa Marolt mmarolt at pcdl.org
Thu Sep 12 13:23:40 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I am searching for presenters for our upcoming staff day.  In addition to the other presenters I already have in place, I would really like to find individuals who could cover the topics of Intellectual Freedom, Customer Service and Stress Management/Self-Care in an up-beat, dynamic way.  If anyone on the listserv does these presentations or has recently had a great presenter covering one of these topics, please let me know.

Thank you in advance,
Melissa

Melissa Marolt
Director
Perry County District Library
www.pcdl.org<http://www.pcdl.org/>

"A house without books is like a room without windows." -Horace Mann