[OPLINLIST] Teen Digital Volunteering

Jennifer Lawson jlawson at ghpl.org
Wed Apr 1 12:23:37 EDT 2020

Hi Mandy and everyone,
I would love to see responses as well, if anyone is willing to reply to the list and/or just copy me!  Thank you 🙂
Jen

Jennifer Lawson
Teen Librarian
Grandview Heights Public Library
1685 West First Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43212
(614) 486-2951
www.ghpl.org<http://www.ghpl.org>

The Grandview Heights Public Library (GHPL<http://www.ghpl.org/>) is an award-winning, independent suburban library system known for progressive leadership and friendly, personalized service. GHPL has received 11 consecutive five-star ratings<https://www.libraryjournal.com/?page=americas-star-libraries-2018> from Library Journal. GHPL is a founding member (1988) and Administering Library of the Central Library Consortium (CLC)<http://www.ghpl.org/about-page/#toggle-id-3>. This cooperative of 17 Central Ohio library systems<http://www.ghpl.org/about-page/#toggle-id-3> (in partnership with statewide networks SearchOhio<http://searchohio.westervillelibrary.org/index.php?title=Main_Page> and OhioLINK<https://www.ohiolink.edu/content/about_ohiolink>) provides 67 million items<http://www.ghpl.org/2018/02/21/67-million-items/> to member library cardholders.