[OPLINLIST] Teen Digital Volunteering

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Apr 1 12:31:23 EDT 2020

I don't know about teen volunteers, specifically, but scanning/digital
imaging projects might be a good remote opportunity for staff and/or
volunteers with the right equipment or with library equipment that is
moderately portable.

Just a thought.
*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*