[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Fw: Professor Tony at Marvin Library

Jami and Robyn MML childrensmml at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:53:18 EST 2020

Hello everyone!
We're starting to plan and book our Summer Reading Performers here at
Marvin Memorial Library. We're planning to have Tony Sweetland's "A
Not-So-Grimm Show" on Thursday June 18 at 6:00. If anyone else in the area
would like to book on the same day, we'd all save. I included his
informational email and attachments. Please email him directly for more
information or to schedule a visit.
Thank you and happy planning!
Jami Williams

Children's and Young Adult Librarian