[OPLINLIST] Employment Opportunity: Building Maintenance Assistant

Travis McAfee Travis.McAfee at waylibrary.info
Wed Jan 22 08:55:37 EST 2020

Way Public Library is pleased to announce the availability of a full time position in our Building Maintenance Department. This position includes an attractive suite of benefits including health, life, and dental insurance, paid time off, plus matching funds into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System.  This position pays $13.50 to $19.00 per hour.

Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Janel Haas, Director at janel.haas at waylibrary.info. Resumes and cover letters can alternatively be dropped off at the library or mailed to:

Janel Haas, Director Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave
Perrysburg, OH 43551

This position will remain open until filled.  For a full job description, visit our website at:

https://www.waylibrary.info/index.php/about-way/library-information/employment

Travis McAfee
Systems Administrator
Way Public Library
101 E. Indiana Ave.
Perrysburg, OH  43551

Voice:  (419) 874-3135 x103
Fax:     (419) 874-6129
Email:   travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info<mailto:travis.mcafee at waylibrary.info>
Web:  http://www.waylibrary.info<http://www.waylibrary.info/>

“The opinions expressed do not reflect Way Public Library policies or procedures.”