[OPLINLIST] Braille Books

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jan 29 10:55:31 EST 2020

Melyssa—

Reach out to the State Library or the Ohio Library for the Blind and
Physically Disabled. More information is at
https://library.ohio.gov/using-the-library/services-for-the-blind/.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250