[OPLINLIST] Have you opened to the public?

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Wed Sep 16 14:48:02 EDT 2020

Hello colleagues,

My Director asked me to inquire how those of you who allow the public
into the library are handling COVID-19 concerns.

- Are your doors locked or open during operation?

- How do you control the number of people in the building at any one
time?

- Do you take temperatures and do health checks for each person?

- How do you monitor the public while they are in the building, so you
know what to clean after they leave?

Especially with Westlake-Porter's staff contracting coronavirus and
needing to close for several days
(https://www.cleveland.com/community/2020/09/westlake-library-shutting-down-temporarily-due-to-covid-cases-among-staff.html),
we are revisiting our plans to relax some restrictions as of October 1.
Your input would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Lynne Welch - Reference Librarian

--
Herrick Memorial Library of Wellington OH
ph. 440-647-2120  e. welchly at herrickliboh.org