[OPLINLIST] Mobile Hot Spot Policies and Procedures

Jessica Williams williaje at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Wed Sep 16 17:31:45 EDT 2020

Please Excuse Multiple Postings...

Greetings.  Here at Tiffin-Seneca Public Library, we will soon begin to loan mobile hot spots.  I am looking for other libraries' policies and procedures for hot spots so our management can better craft our own policies to put in place.  I already have the research from the following page:  http://www.ala.org/pla/initiatives/digitallead/hotspot-playbook.  If your library has policies and procedures for mobile hot spots that you would be willing to share, please respond.  We are especially interested in neighboring communities.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Jessica C. Williams

Information Services Librarian

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library