[OPLINLIST] Pandemic Book Sales

Ty Henderson thenderson at champaigncountylibrary.org
Mon Sep 28 20:07:39 EDT 2020

Dear, Librarylandia,

What ideas are you considering for Friends’ book sales during the pandemic? Limited selection, on-going sale? Pop up, weather dependent outdoor sale?  Sale only when your district is yellow?

Storage space is limited yet items need to be weeded and donations continue to appear. I want to offer the Friends some safe alternatives and this collective mind is awesome at thinking outside the box!  I’ll compile responses and post to the list.

Thanks in advance!

Ty Henderson
Director
Champaign County Library
1060 Scioto Street
Urbana, OH 43078
(937)653-3811

“In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.”