[OPLINLIST] Pandemic Book Sales

Anne Lowery alowery at seolibraries.org
Tue Sep 29 08:52:13 EDT 2020

Our Friends had their annual sale Labor Day weekend. Although we did not
accept donations this year, we had weeded heavily during the down time.
It went on as usual - outdoors under a tent. Traffic was a little
lighter than normal because the sale usually takes place during a
festival which was canceled
this year, but they did ok.

Anne Lowery, MLIS
Director