[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Call for Proposals - ALAO 2021

Irwin, Ken irwinkr at miamioh.edu
Mon Apr 5 17:11:02 EDT 2021

The Academic Library Association of Ohio (ALAO) conference planning
committee invites you to submit proposals for the 47th Annual
Conference, Building
Bridges: Dialogue, Deliberation, and Connection in Academic Libraries.

Conference Date: October 27-29, 2021

Conference Location: Online

Submission Deadline:  April 12, 2021

Call for Proposals: https://www.alaoweb.org/conferences/2021/proposals

Submission Form: https://tinyurl.com/alao2021submissions

We encourage thoughtful, timely proposals from all areas of library work.
Adherence to the conference theme is encouraged but not required.

Possible topics include, but are not limited to:

   -

   Civic engagement
   -

   Collaboration
   -

   Dialogue
   -

   Libraries as space/third space
   -

   Instruction modalities & virtual libraries
   -

   Misinformation
   -

   Service changes/transitions
   -

   Emerging technology solutions
   -

   Crisis management

One proposal form will be used for all presentation types:

   -

   Presentation (or other 50-minute session)
   -

   Poster Session (brief, pre-recorded session)
   -

   Lightning talk (brief live session)

If you have a unique format idea, not listed above, please submit it under
the presentation option (Panel discussions, etc... )

We invite you to contribute your ideas to make 2021 the best ALAO
conference yet.