[OPLINLIST] [ACRL/ARTS] Free art books from the D.U.C. Library Program!

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Tue Apr 6 16:35:36 EDT 2021

Forwarded on behalf of Art Resources Transfer

----

Dear librarians,

Art Resources Transfer offers free books on the arts to public libraries, schools, prisons, and reading centers.

We would love to connect your readers with our resources, and invite you to place an order through our D.U.C. Library Program:

https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/#duc/catalog

All public institutions of learning that self-define as underserved are encouraged to participate. You can place annual, unrestricted orders once per year, and our catalog offers 300+ titles on contemporary art by 60+ publishers. Books are entirely free and shipped free of charge.

Visit our website to create an account and place your order here:

https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/login

We also offer Reading Resources, our series of online teaching guides, to support your educational work: https://resources.artresourcestransfer.org/

To receive updates on new books and educational resources, subscribe to our newsletter here: https://artresourcestransfer.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=ee16e6d72a490f88a455d4587&id=f5b94c9593

Happy reading,

Art Resources Transfer

https://www.artresourcestransfer.org/

CAUTION: This is an external email and may not be safe. If the email looks suspicious, please do not click links or open attachments and forward the email to csc at ohio.gov<mailto:csc at ohio.gov> <mailto:csc at ohio.gov> or click the Phish Alert Button if available.

###

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Public Information Officer

Director, Marketing & Communications