[OPLINLIST] Reminder: 2021 Ohio Summer Library Program Evaluation survey

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Mon Jul 19 09:01:27 EDT 2021

Cross-posted. Please excuse duplication.

Good morning,

Just a reminder that the 2021 Ohio Summer Library Program Evaluation survey is open:
www.surveymonkey.com/r/slpeval2021<http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/slpeval2021>

Each year, the State Library asks all Ohio public libraries to report on their SLP. Your participation helps the State Library, Regional Library Systems, other partners, and the Collaborative Summer Library Program to provide helpful resources and support for future SLPs. It also gives us the information we need to communicate the value and impact of summer programs and activities provided by Ohio public libraries.

This evaluation survey asks you to submit these numbers:

  *   Children, teens, and adults who participated in your SLP
  *   Attendance at SLP-related programming for children, teens, adults, and all-ages. Online live, online recorded, and in-person programs are counted together for this survey.
  *   Statewide incentives distributed (State Parks, Armstrong Museum, Ohio Renaissance Festival) (if applicable)
  *   Number of Summer Food Service Program sites operated/visited (if applicable)

You may also provide feedback on SLP resources provided by CSLP, the State Library, Regional Library Systems, and other partners, and make suggestions for improved or new services.

The survey can take as little as ~5 minutes if you have your numbers ready at hand, longer if you have narrative feedback to share. In 2020, the average time spent on the survey was just under 15 minutes.

This survey also invites you to share anecdotes and photos from your SLP. These photos and stories may be used in the annual Ohio SLP Evaluation Report, and in presentations, print, and/or online publications that communicate the importance of libraries for summer enrichment and literacy support.

Please complete the evaluation at the end of your library's SLP and no later than September 10. I will send additional reminders.
Contact me if your systemwide statistics will not be compiled until end of September.

The evaluation survey link is www.surveymonkey.com/r/slpeval2021<http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/slpeval2021>

Thank you in advance for collecting your data and completing the survey. Summer reading and learning have a big positive impact on student success and community well-being. Your survey response lets us demonstrate the range and benefits of summer programming in Ohio's libraries, particularly during this transitional year, and helps us continue to improve our services.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D658F5.7DE74A70]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer