[OPLINLIST] Program opportunity

Colleen Sandusky csandusky at loudonvillelibrary.org
Tue Jun 29 12:54:50 EDT 2021

Hi all,
The Loudonville Public Library is looking to schedule a public program with Kevin Manning, who is an astronomer. I have used Kevin in the past a few time and have always been impressed with his programs. He would be coming up from Florida, so I am putting out a call to see if others would be interested in having Kevin at their libraries. The time frame for programs would be in either September or October 2021. You can read about Kevin at www.lookuptothestars.com. If you are interested, please contact Kevin directly at kevin at lookuptothestars.com.
Thanks,
Colleen Sandusky
Adult Programming
Loudonville Pubic Library