[OPLINLIST] What do you use?

Diane Watson dwatson at marionlibrary.org
Tue Jun 29 13:22:48 EDT 2021

We are looking at web based digital signage for the interior of the library with changeability from your desktop/device. Wondered what everyone else might be using that they love. I have one source and know there are others out there that may do the same thing.
Thanks in advance.

Diane Watson
Marion Public Library   |   Communications Manager   |   MarionLibrary.org
Let's Read 20     |     Coordinator     |    LetsRead20.org<LetsRead20.org>
445 East Church Street, Marion OH 43302  |  direct 740-383-9703