[OPLINLIST] Chilton Manuals in Collection

Tamra Hess eastp.admin at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:23:02 EDT 2021

Good Morning --  Our library is taking some time to rework the non-fiction
collection:  adjusting shelving, weeding, interfiling biographies with
subjects, etc.  My question for the group is:  How much real estate are you
continuing to set aside for Chilton Manuals and what years do you find to
be the most useful?  We haven't checked any manuals out for quite a while,
but then circulation has dropped tremendously during the pandemic.

Tamra
Tamra Hess, Director
East Palestine Memorial Public Library
309 North Market Street