[OPLINLIST] Chilton Manuals in Collection

Mariana Branch mariana.branch at kingsvillelibrary.org
Fri May 7 11:43:08 EDT 2021

We have very limited space in our library so we have discarded almost all of our Chilton's, and refer patrons to the Ohio Web Library Chilton database.  We only have 4 left on the shelves on truck repair that circulate regularly.

Mariana Branch, Director
Kingsville Public Library
PO BOX 57
6006 Academy Street
Kingsville, OH 44048

www.kingsville.lib.oh.us
(440) 224-0239
(440) 224-0029 (fax)

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement: - Helen Keller

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."                                                                                    - Margaret Mead