[OPLINLIST] Chilton Manuals in Collection

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Fri May 7 12:10:07 EDT 2021

We have made the Chilton's and Motor manuals a priority, as so many
people here still use them and don't have/want internet access. But most
of the surrounding libraries have gotten rid of theirs as their
clientele was not using them.

Hope this helps ~

---
Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library of Wellington OH
ph. 440-647-2120  e. welchly at herrickliboh.org