[OPLINTECH] Frontpage question

Karen Perone peroneka@oplin.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:38:49 -0500

You may need to recalculate your hyperlinks. This can be done either on
the workstation or the server. This will correct any errors in the FP
and update FP components so that they work.

On the server, right-click on your web site, select All Tasks and click
on Recalculate Web.

On the workstation, select Tools on the menu and Recalculate Hyperlinks.

HTH -- Karen Perone, Rodman Public Library