[OPLINTECH] Opera

Bob Neeper neeperro@oplin.org
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:46:48 -0400

I have used the free version on my own PC for a few years and like it, except for the
email. I use Pegasus for that.

I suggest downloading it and trying it.
There is configuration to do...if you want or need to.

If you want the PC more secure I'd suggest Public Web Browser which is a shell for
iexplorer.  This is used on our PAC's and coupled with our Novell Security is very secure.
Configuration is required, but it is rather easy.

Bob Neeper
Community Library
Sunbury Ohio
740-965-3901