[OPLINTECH] technology plan help

Roger O. Young roger@wcplib.lib.oh.us
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:23:44 -0400

We are considering updating our technology plan for e-rate purposes.  We
have one from about 5 years ago which is mostly an inventory of what we had
at the time.  Normally, our erate application involves asking for help with
plain old telephone service only, and we are not expecting to make any major
changes in the next few years, but we would like to have some examples to
look at.  Anyone willing to share?  You can email me a copy if you would, or
cargo it to: Roger O. Young, Washington County Public Library, 615 Fifth
St., Marietta, Ohio 45750.

Thanks for any and all help.

Roger O. Young

Technology Coordinator