[OPLINTECH] Be aware of Bagle/Beagle virus

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:04:44 -0500

Please note that a rather nasty e-mail worm called
Bagle or Beagle is generating messages apparently from
the staff at your e-mail provider.  That means that
some of you may get a message like the one below,
pretending to be from staff@oplin.org.  It is not from
us.

(And we all know better than to open e-mail attachments,
don't we?)

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman
                          OPLIN Library Services Manager