[OPLINTECH] wireless question

Phil Shirley pshirley@cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:46:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi Karen,

The only think I can think of is that maybe the wireless network card on
the laptop has an ip address on the public network (66.213.x.x) and the
regular network adaptor on the laptop is on the private network
(192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x).  The solution would be to change the ip
address, etc., of the wireless card so that it's on the private network,
too.  This could only be the problem if your III server is not "behind the
firewall" but the web server is.  Good luck.

Phil