[OPLINTECH] Recommended WMA players

JKENZIG JKENZIG@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:19:25 -0500

Oops forgot here is the page at MS that lists devices that support WMA
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/devices/alldevices.aspx

JK
-----Original Message-----
From: Don Yarman [mailto:yarmando.oplin@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:39 PM
To: oplintech@oplin.org
Subject: [OPLINTECH] Recommended WMA players

OK, I'm a good library patron, and I'm checking out the new service offered
by local libraries:  digital audiobooks from OverDrive.

I think they must be sick of seeing me at Best Buy, because every day this
week I've brought back a device and bought a new one.  I am the Goldilocks
of digital audio players:  this one's too big, this one's too small, this
one requires idiotic batteries.

Mostly, it comes down to user interface.  I will surely wreck my car if I
try operate some of these while driving.

Does anyone have a WMA-compatible device (i.e., "not iPod") that they
recommend?  Know of any good reviews?

    Your most humble and obedient servant,

                    Don Yarman
                    OPLIN Library Services Manager